The Patriot Opinion

A modern day Liberty Tree under which an American Patriot makes a passionate attempt to reignite the smouldering coals of freedom in the hearts of his countrymen. "It does not take a majority to prevail, but an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Putting Off Procrastination.

Well, I've thought about starting a blog like this for quite a while now, but for one reason or another, I've chosen to put it off.

I've finally done it!

Of course, I could procrastinate further, but I decided to put that off for now and get around to it later.

Which is as much as to say that my sisters and Mother (and Dad too, for that matter) can now get a kick out of the thought that my passionately held (and often forcefully articulated) views will now make their way onto the World Wide Web. (Which means that from here on out, instead of simply rolling their eyes when I fly into a patriotic rage at some vile assault on American Freedom, they can simply say "go blog it")

I hope that everyone who reads this will leave with something to think about, and that I will succeed here in doing my part to fan back into brilliant existence the "brushfires of freedom in the minds of men"!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home