The Patriot Opinion

A modern day Liberty Tree under which an American Patriot makes a passionate attempt to reignite the smouldering coals of freedom in the hearts of his countrymen. "It does not take a majority to prevail, but an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams

Friday, June 23, 2006

On Hiatus!

If you'll care to read this story, you'll find that doctors are now warning people not to use their cell phones outside in thunderstorms.

Um...okay...

Hang on! Who on earth is standing around out in the middle of a THUNDERSTORM talking on their CELL PHONE?


Whatever!

Anyway, it's been a while since I've posted, and I will be back, but I'll be gone this next week, and then I'll likely be leaving the country around July 15, not to return to the blogosphere until September sometime.

Between those two dates I will probably be far too busy to post.

I will return!

In the mean time, God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scottie Moser said...

I'm going through your old posts and came across this one. Unfortunately, the link no longer works. Is there another way I can access this story?

— Scottie

Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home